COVID-19’s impact on the partners, individuals and businesses we work with is rapidly changing and we are working in accordance with the ongoing advice from Public Health England.
We are working on the cancellation or postponement of some events and activities and on adaptable plans for our future programme.
There is some very useful advice, information and signposting on the following websites:
If you need us, please email us at:
The following events / opportunities supported by Leeds Dance Partnership have been cancelled:
- balletLORENT’sThe Lost Happy Endings at Leeds Playhouse (27 & 28 March)
- Keira Martin’s Irish Dance at Slung Low (18 April)
- Seeta Patel’s The Rite of Spring at the Stanley & Audrey Burton Theatre (13 May)
The following events / opportunities supported by Leeds Dance Partnership have been postponed until further notice:
- Yorkshire Dance’s Accelerate – April residencies and sharing
- Let’s Dance International Frontiers bursaries
Last updated 09:55 on Wednesday 25 March 2020