Fundraising for Individual Artists focuses on the key principles of fundraising as an artist, raising money for your own work. It is delivered in partnership with Deanna Rodger.
The course is ideal for artists and freelancers who are looking to raise funds to support the development of new work. Producers raising funds for individuals may also find the course helpful in considering ways to approach fundraising.
You will learn:
- An overview of the key different types of fundraised income
- How to generate great fundraising ideas and to build a Case for Support for your work
- To understand what funders will be looking for post Covid-19
- How to write persuasively to win funding
- How to build relationships with supporters
- How to prepare effective budgets for funders
- Practical examples of how an artist has developed support for their work
How to sign up
For more information and to sign up for the course, please visit the Arts Fundraising & Philanthropy website.